Place this unit between your VGA monitor / flat-screen TV and your PC, RaspberryPi, Jamma game-board or game console, and it will generate the missing scan-lines that were present in old school CRT's. This is done with hardware, so any device that does not support scan-lines, will still get those glorious scan lines!
- On/Off switch to easily turn the scan-lines on or off without removing the board.
- You can adjust the RGB signals to fine-tune scan-line intensity with the 3 trim pots on the board.
- Choose between single and double width scan-lines.
- Invert the VSYNC to use scan-lines on resolutions other than 640x480@60Hz or 1024x768@60Hz.
- Switch between ODD/EVEN scan-lines. (shifts the scan-lines one line up/down).
No additional power is required as it is self powered from the vga source.
If you are using a flat-screen monitor, this item is a must-have to reproduce that retro arcade or console look!
Includes SLG, VGA Cable and PCB Feet