This small stereo audio amplifier is perfect for your next arcade project! You can easily find space in your bartop or MAME cabinet. Uses a 3.5mm audio input jack that is compatible with Raspberry Pi or PC audio outputs.
- Supply voltage range DC 1.8V to 12V
- Output Power: 0.1W - 5W depends on supply voltage
- 4-32 Ohm Speaker Load
- Dimensions: 52mm x 31mm x 23mm (L*W*H)
- Input Interface: 3.5mm Audio input
- Volume adjustment pot with knob
- Uses the TDA2822M Amplifier chip from ST Microelectronics